To add an incentive coupon to your survey, follow these steps:
- Select your survey from the drop-down at the top of the screen, then go to Surveys -> Edit Survey.
- Click the Coupon tab below the survey name.
- Check Show coupon/incentive at the end of the survey and click Choose file.
- Use the browser to find your coupon image. We recommend a size of about 400x500 pixels.
- Choose an option from the dropdown to display on the coupon. Options are:
- Display no extra coupon code (default)
- Display value of a chosen question on coupon. This will cause the response to a text or number question to be printed on the coupon (for example, a receipt number). We recommend making this question required, and also using a TEXT question even if the information being entered is a number. You may also check Unique Answer to require that every evaluation enter a unique value for this question.
- Display one of a set of banked codes on coupon. If your client has an incentive system built in to their point of sale, you can use this option to print a code provided by the client that can be redeemed by the customer in the future.
- Click the checkmark to close the popup and click Save at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.